Thursday, December 2, 2010

uojtwralecwsxq;wcsadp xcmskl

Was wishing I could write forever.
Words forever flowing.
Words forever going
places I will
forever never
know.

I fell asleep and dreamt instead.
a getaway inside my head.
A gate-way you should have
entered
instead goes by
unseen.

Reality comes back to me
sometimes when
(personally)
to me it seems
the world is
feeling kind of crazy.

In and through a different realm
wanderings of a million things
together bumping into one-
another no thing harmed
at least it seemed
to me to be
just
chaos
pure and simply
and I was in it and
still here I am and so
you are
so we be
[chillin]
together when I'm dreamin
shit that sounds
a kind of
creepy
if not idealistic at the least
my god
i mean
wow, please.

A moments rest from thought is fine
and so I pass the time
"Doing what?"
you just might ask
but don't ask me.

I am wishing for a thousand things
a million words or more.
A couple hundred feet of snow,
to cure the common cold,
to save the world from all of us
(myself included)
to put an end to war.
To save the starving children,
and grow myself some corn.

I am wishing just to fall alseep
so I can dream some more

:)







No comments:

Post a Comment