Saturday, December 25, 2010

Tis the season

for cheesy holiday poems!!  :)))

Merry happy holidays
may there be
pleasure as you please.
And love on top of
mountains
and snow between
the trees.

In short I hope
that you are well
wherever you may be.
In time I hope
to see you soon.
Until that day
may there be peace!

Much love to the familia, all my homies in the 604 holler, be back soon for maximum shred, thanks for putting up with my loco-ness friends in Seattle, this next year's gonna be a banger!!  Time to make some moves :))))))

To all the readers of this, I thank you especially.  You don't know how much it means that there are random people hopefully enjoying this site.  I think its the anonymity that makes me so stoked and inspires me to share more.  I appreciate any comments you have to share with me!!  :)

Hope yall got some good christmas schwagg!!

Peace Love and Poetry!!

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment