Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Super secret mini half-pipe somewhere in a small town north of Seattle :))


So my friend Andrew leaked a photo of what looked like a mini-pipe the other day on the Facebook.
It looked cool, something some kids in California might build in their free time in the sun.




Next day I a fellow skateboard buddy of mine and his girlfriend
walked into my restaurant while I was working.
He mentions that he and his girl built a 4 foot tall mini-pipe in her backyard.
Later that night we got our shred on.


This dude rips pretty hard, even on a min-pipe.
He's a self proclaimed "non-skater" and says he and the girl built the pipe
so she could get better at snowboarding.


Its all top secret for now but hit me up and I might show you where it is.
Depends on what you got to offer...
I hear beer works exceptionally well :P


So I've bought a new skate and already started donating skin to the single ply.
More layers to come, it's gonna be pro.
By the end of the month I should be able to get over the coping :)


It'll be a while before anything like me being in one of these photos...


Until then,

Peace, love, and skateboarding.

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment