Friday, June 19, 2009

Fotos finalmente

Saludos from Quito!!

That's the gang. Sadie, Hugo, Maren, y yo in front of the cathedral in Baños!! We just got out of the hot springs! sooooo niceeee

Ayayay...we're takin a 4am bus to the famous Otovalo market this morning. I find myself sitting at a friend's house with a computer and free internet access so I figured I'd upload a few pictures...here ya go!

This first one is of some kind of catterpillar. Wicked beautiful. The lime green spikes were enough to make us think it might be poisonus.

The grafitti down here is everywhere, not always good, but always colorful. These shots are for my boy Gringo, hahahaha, if only you were here hombrecito...

quicktag in Quitonice wall piece by Hugo's uncle's house. DK for lyfe

"Carga Larga." Loading up at the factory

Over and out.

ps- these take forever to upload here!!!

as my good friend Kyle Baines would say, "another day another dollar"

No comments:

Post a Comment