Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bringin the Heat!!

Yesterday I met up with an old buddy from high school.  Amazing to see how people change.  We hung out downtown for a bit before we parted ways at the Space Needle.

I've been swimming at a friends place everyday.  The weather heres been in the 80s for the last week.  Hace calor.  Today I practiced backflips.  I'll have to get some pictures up...

speaking of photos I got a new toy from the padres for graduation: a Nikon Coolpix S620.  I'm taking my dSLR to Ecuador, but a point and shoot is nice to have for impromptu photos or sketchy situations, ya know?  I try to take *at least* five photos a day, so here are 3 pix from yesterday and one from my last trip to Cali (for Ben, again).  First is a nice juxtaposition from San Fran (Berkeley, I believe).  Then we got the needle, my Mercedes-Benz parts dealer's shop (Abe, you rock!), and an espresso truck that got tagged.

Now I shall eat some dinna and then go jump in a lake!!

Stay cool,

Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment