Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Breathing Differently





The meeting with Hugo and Sadie last night was awesome.  I can't wait to embark on our adventure.

In the meantime I'm here in Seattle helping out around the house with odd jobs.  I'm bored.  The life I've been living in Vancouver (the dream, let's call it) has come to a screeching halt.  The house here in Brier is a wreck at the moment (with the floors being redone) and stress is high.  Sometimes when you're stuck in a negative headspace all that you need to do is take a step back and reflect on something positive.  A good meal or conversation.  Its easy to forget that there is always a silver lining, even to the darkest of clouds.  For now I'm determined to feel more and think less.  Oh, and to keep breathing...

I'm taking deep breaths :)

Sean

ps-some pics :)  1) Ben Whipple going huge in San Fran (this pic is just to tease ya), 2) Hugo and Sadie 3) My drums in my messy room, 4) Angelina, the family guide dog pup

No comments:

Post a Comment