Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Trying hard.

Somedays, when I am without you, when your breath goes unheard from my ear, I long for the whisper of the wind to deliver something to me.  I am not in the sunshine anymore, I am not in the hostel house with my hermanos.  I am not in the empty streets of capital cities who couldn't care less about my presence.  Away from the rivers edge, I am at an ocean.

You are a rockstar in another place.  I like your style like I like your face.  Something's lost but something's gained.  Nice to know but in the end if you're not with me what?

I am in the process of putting more photos up and trying to print a bunch and put them up somewhere.  So if you know a wall that needs photos let me know.  I am trying.

Tomorrow I am going skiing.  Over 50 inches in the past two days.  INCHES!!  Vamos!!

It is all happening.  I sit here in the Interurban Art Gallery where I am helping install a piece with my friends.  We have been having a super good time.  We are all in the same place in the physical sense and in the head as well.

And I think the head is so important.

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment