Friday, November 6, 2009

Bienvenidos a Vancouver

Greetings from Vancouver. This is Alexandra Compton. She is awesome and a mastermind.



The leaves are falling as easily as I into winter here in Vancouver. There are still colors. Real maple leaf red like the flag and the leaf or an orange of a sunset at sea, it is torn between orange skies and blue sea, if you see what I mean. I like the lazy rainy days when the fire feels warmer than it is when I'm sitting playing drums in the corner with Charles on the guitar microphone. Thinkin damn it feels nice to be home. Alone?- not so. I got the homies like you don't even know- reading poetry and cooking chocolate gold, you know you know.

But here a day is cool.
Try to find a job.
Eat food.
No heat in the house.
Play with our cat, Squirrel.
Jam out.
Photos.
Help film some movie with Charles.
Cook food.
Eat Food.
Squirrel eats food.
Play drums!! and organ and guitar and with awesome people :)))
Write a poem.
Go to bed...
It aint that much different than when, back then back then sitting on the techo getting closer to heaven with Sebastian and Sam, they got the master plans, but I still have a key that Seba gave me. I love it when its sunny outside in Montevideo. I am disappointed to be missing summer there having arrived back in the classic Vancouver haze of rain and wind for days, the sun pokes out but never stays for long until the snow. That's what I'm here for. And more.

Pictures as they come...

Sam-I hope Bolivia is rocking. Send me photots pronto amiho.

To all, thanks for reading this the last five months. I am back in Vancouver. I surprised the friends and they were so excited one of them pooped himself! HAHA, that is not true.

We have couchsurfers here at home and I have Olympics training tomorrow. Exciting times.

Now I am happy but it is not sunny. I have my computer but there is not asado. Bummer of a trade. I'll be back.

In a very cold closet in Vancouver,

Love,

Sean




ps- And this blog will DEFINITLY continue randomly with some sort of consistency, hahahaha





You know I gotta get up on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment