Monday, August 3, 2009

Blue Collar Weekend

This computer has a virus. Evertime I write anything worth reading it crashes. For this reason I'm leaving you all a message that is not worth reading.

Love,

Sean

ps- doing well on the beef diet, worked all week, got wastey on the weekend. Got in a fight in a bathroom, ticketed by police, carried my friend five or so blocks for food (sanduche milanesa I love you), beautiful women everywhere as we owned the club, almost stole a taxi, got kicked out of said taxi, slept in middle of dirt road until sober enough to walk home two hours, arriving as the sun rose. Life is good.

NOTE: at my father's reccomendation I feel obliged to let everyone know that I exaggerate, I write fiction, hell, sometimes I even lie!! OH MY GOD!! If you feel I've offended you, please kindly close the window and resume your surfing the web. Lo siento por todo, pero no tienes miedo, por favor. It's only life.

1 comment:

  1. haha- sounds like drunken sean can wreak havoc wherever he goes...glad you're having fun adventures even tho they're half frustrating (sheep shit...sounds delicious) miss you brooo

    ReplyDelete