Friday, October 8, 2010

Sexy Girls

I was thinking the other day...."what is my blog really missing?"  I mean, I know it's random and some people complain that is sucks (haha, fair enough!) but what was it that I needed more of...

"Pictures!"  But that wasn't enough, you know.  Just more.  Pictures?

sooooooo I thought harder.

And then I was like, "pictures of sexy girls, duh."

Here ya go...

La bella Irena en Montevideo.
Wind in the hair = so sexy

Crazy momma's
Turquoise satin silk suit + baby wtf? = sexy?
oh, I forgot the fur hat...thhhhaaaatttt does it

Who doesn't love a chick who can shred?
Slaying the gnar = sexy

Bohemian Babes
Innocent look on girl with bowtie + moustache on hottie with the shades
=
sexy

Biddies climbing ladders are hot.
Plus she's got a top hat. Gotta luv dat.

Super cereal.

So I hope these hotties will boost my viewz by like,
a GAGIZILLION!!

dats right reread it.
A GAGIZILLION!!!!

Maybe more.

Got more from where these came from.

1 comment:

  1. definitely remember the day you snapped that picture. i was already 500 pesos poorer, but boy was the sunshine priceless!!

    ReplyDelete