Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Glass of Water

Condensation calmly clings
on a cold cup
dripping drops
slip smoothly down
the side like words
in some...
casual conversation.

The puddle on table is
something we can all share;
ignore it, add to it,
wipe it all away.

"Can I have a glass of water?"
"Yes sir.  Yes, you may."


I find poetry so refreshing :))  I hope you do too!

Still sunny in Seattle, late summer's the best part.  On top of my things to do list are more photos, more music, more stars, mo money, and more bloggage.  Lo siento por poco palabras.  October is a great month.  Nice transition from summer into winter as the fall turns the leaves.  I turn 23 this year on the 12th of this month.  Cool a prime number, right?  Haha.  As a Libra I enjoy fall, it's kind of the equalizer between warm and cold weather months.  Truth is I love all the seasons, haha.  During the winter months some friends complain of the rain and get SAD (seasonal affective disorder).  I say get skis and get happy; if it's raining in the city it's snowing in the mountains.  As skiing tails off around may or june biking starts back up.  Then summers here and theres no rain warm lakes and forests gah its so good!!  Best time to ride a road bike for me is the fall. Crisp air, cool breeze.  You're workin out if you're biking so as long as it's not raining too hard it's nice.
Yay.

Been busy lately.  made it back up to Canada for a couple of plays with my buddy Ben WHIPPLE!!  And hung out with my homies Amine, Nimmer, and Charles (shout-out to Weird'eaux in the NoiZ Community!!)  Now I'm back in Seattle workin n chillin.  Maybe get to play some bike polo tonight, who knows :)))

I slack so hard on this blog I feel bad.
I might just start posting little tings as I go along
...we'll see ;)

Peace for now!!

Sean

ps- an unrelated photo :)

En corral con cuero

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts! I wish I had such deep/interesting/entertaining thoughts... Makes me wish home though! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete