Friday, September 10, 2010

Something Has Been Lost...but I thank you for finding me :))))

I lost my little magical book of thoughts at one of the best Bumbershoot days I can remember.

Something's lost but something's gained.  Right?

Maybe someday in the distant future it will reappear when I need that stupid poem written around that pressed poppy most.

When on earth will I EVER need that poem?  How about today?  I got nothin.


I got somethin else though...

To all my loyal followers, thanks for one thousand views (since I put up that awesome counter).  And thanks to Will Atlas most for hooking me up with the counter :)

It gives me some weird sense of wellbeing knowing that I have a lone reader in Vietnam;

that as of today one hundred and sixty nine people in Iceland have been keeping up on my efforts (wtf Iceland! Thanks? Way to go? I love you all?);

that there are sixteen randoms reading in from Japan.

It's crazy.

Someday I hope to stumble upon your random blogs and visit you in your random countries.  Nice to know the world is watching me (even if it's from behind the safety of a screen).

Hope you all like something here.  I definitely don't expect everyone to like everything I ever put up on this page.  But even if you liked something, thanks for liking it.

I do it all for nobody in particular.

Tell your friends, your mom's and dad's, your friends' mom's and dad's.  Someday we'll all be famous :))

Input is always welcome.  Comment, "like" shit, email me, give me ideas (one can never have too many).  I'd love to hear what y'all think of this madness.

Here's to another thousand views!!

Much love,

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment