Friday, July 9, 2010

National Holidays in North America

Happy Canada Day, EH!?  Oh wait, I mean, happy 4th of July!!!  Darn Canadians always stealing our American holidays, hahahaha...

The past week has been pure madness as usual.  I am busy, back to taking lots of photos and writing in my journal (which may or may not sometimes make it onto this site).  I am collaborating with a fellow traveller/photographer James Cheatley (who took my facebook profile picture) and his buddy Mat from the land of Oz on their new site OneMonthOneRoll.com  It is a trip back into the realm of film.  A medium so abused and defiled by the cheap, quick, and easy advance of digital technology many have forgotten about it.  I have a couple cameras I've been playing around with, so expect to see some old school-style photos soon...check that site too, it's pretty rad, not gonna lie...

Be back soon with more photos...been slackin lately, sorry :P

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment