Thursday, December 24, 2009

The world system of support is people/Merry Christmas!

To all my friends, my family, and to all that be:

Happy holidays, merry chrismakahkwanza, what have you.

Mostly to all the people who don't read this, but even more to those that do.

I want to say that I'm thankful for all that I'm living for.  I want to thank those others like you living.

Delightful.

I love the love you've given me.

[I'd like to give it back like life to my dead cat.]



I'll be "here" for a while.

Wont you just be with me :)

Thanks to all those who's floors I've slept on, whose stories I've heard told til they're Gold. To the one's who have passed along wisdom or food, I'll remember all of you when I am old.  Until then let us be friends.

Lots of Love all over the World,

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment