Thursday, December 3, 2009

Interurbanism

Sitting wishing disappearing into a thin strip of cold air slipping slowly from under the door.  I wish I could go away with it into the mountains and just turn into snow.  For now it's hope.  Hope that I too can slip through the crack in the door.  Hope that snow actually is coming.  Hope that somewhere there's someone enjoy a warm breeze as much as I enjoy mine cold.

Whistler beckons.  I applied for three jobs there today after striking out completely yesterday on Broadway.  If I get one its to the snow I go.  Bummer :)

Here are some photos of the installation Charles, Paul, and I put up at the Interurban Art Gallery.  Paul has some way better photos of the final project.


Rough frame of one wall.

Paul sat across from me when we took a break to go get grub

He took this phots.   Burgers, yummmm

Ready to get on up!

Charles scoping the room out.

I got Olympics training today at four and Cagefighting (poetry night) after that.  Finally a few things to do to get me out of this jobless monotony.

Until the next time...

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment