Friday, June 4, 2010

The Innocent Sun Rises

Watch us as we play
we won't be here for long
And what we give we take
away from everything
something
disturbed the earth is
the soil and the sun
what it gives it takes
away we go
another place
something
new to destroy
we lack any
more innocence
the sunrise every morning
things taken for granted
ignorance is
not innocence.
Watch us as we grow
up taller
towards the sky
how big can we get
until nothing
is left

Past couple days have been weird.  I'm back to Vancouver for the weekend.  Happy birthday Taka!!  I got a lotta stuff to get done.  And a lot is on my mind.  I can't believe the world today.  I fear for the Earth and our future here.  It seems we can't stop from killing ourselves sooner or later. Like we just can't wait for the world to end, we must rush it's already untimely demise.  Poor Mother Earth. Look at all she has done for us.  And for the sake of ourselves we have ruined her.  I'm disappointed.

:(

I'll feel better tomorrow when the sun rises.

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment