Sunday, May 2, 2010

Haiku, History, and Happiness!!

Two days ago in history I read on a bars blackboard that:

On this day in history in 1803: "The Louisiana Purchase Was Purchased."

Tonight I write :)

I think I like you as your are
I can see the clouds in your eyes
and your hair is warm like sunshine.
Would you
could you
show me stars?
The nights a blanket over us
And I don't know you
but I trust
What's the worst thing that would happen right now.

A Haikuuuuu (youknowhowwedo!)

I look up:      THE SKY!!
                                                          I see the stars in your eyes...
   Would you show me Love?


This is me from Leavenworth, WA
(shout out to Darcy, if she's still reading this irregular blarg of nonsense)

Went rock climbing today.  First time not studying or being in class for the past week.
Wilderness EMT-B training.  Getting learned.


Final notes on the night...on life, as they happen to be...

One second you're on top of your it.
Next second you're in the it.







Someday you will fall into your own $#!T and you will know what I mean.
Just gotta get up on the good foot.

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment