Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Change in the Wind

The storm is beginning to brew.  Bold new clouds tower over mountains who wish them away some days. But not today.  Or yesterday.  When last night it snowed, the clouds dumped their shit on the flanks of my mountains, I awoke in the morning, elated and energized.  If not a bit surprised.  I tossed on two planks and rode it through til it was packed.  My jacket with powder, my face with a smile.

A new storm is beginning to brew.  One in my life that will come in due time and take a new set of coordinates that I will deem mine for the moment.  It will be southernly and warm in the air.  I will carry no doubts but not be arrogant about bodies or doubt or beliefs.  This is what I have, look at what we've been given.  So weave your own story, tie your own ribbon, make a beat you can dance to with rhythm so loose, you're the only one that can choose what you do.  So take a life, take a breath, make a move.

The storm is beginning to brew.  I feel the winds of something new.  The breeze that brings change in the weather forebodes another chapter of life that waits to be told, but hold on to your horses not yet.  The seasons have yet to forget, they are last, their last station but a place we have stood.  Believe in the future, it's coming either way.  We are not seasons we're people who change day to day.

Confidence isn't easy but necessary.

"Don't worry be happy."

Sean

ps- go to Sasquatch, all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment